RE: [gardeners] Where'd everyone go?

Att input (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:10:55 -0400

I'm still here. Put the garden in in different levels through the last two
weeks.

What's been taking my computer time? It's alt.support.stop-smoking.

One month yesterday. Wow, feeling good after a long battle.

Keep up the good posts!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of George Shirley
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 11:24 AM
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [gardeners] Where'd everyone go?

Not necessarily, there are only about 110 members of this list and most of
those lurk. Our highest
number of members was 150 about two years ago. This includes the regular
list and the digest. We've
lost about 10 members in the last month and picked up 4 new ones. I think
most people aren't
gardening yet.

Miz Anne and I are trying to get our spring garden in today but probably
won't make it, the Mantis
tiller won't start, first time ever. So, Monday it will go to the shop and
right now we're taking a
small break from turning over the rye grass with shovels.

We have tomatoes and chiles in the greenhouse that are in excess of 24
inches tall, have fruit and
blooms on them, and desparately need to be planted.

George