Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Tue, 07 May 2002 07:21:53 -0500

I would have to build a stand for the netting Penny. The tree is only about seven feet tall and the
trunk still isn't strong enough to hold up anything. We have it staked and tied with old garden hose
to keep the wind from knocking it over. The thing has undergone phenominal growth since we planted
it.

George