Re: [gardeners] Re: Sunday in the garden

Tue, 07 May 2002 15:50:03 -0500

That type of flowering is common to both varieties of oriental persimmon I am familiar with Ron. Our
Fuyu will be allowed to grow to 10 or 12 feet tall only and the horizontal spread will also be
reduced. Some of our fruit trees, notably the Floraglo peach, will have the number of fruit reduced
as the fruit grows in order to get bigger peaches.

George