Re: [gardeners] copy and paste vs attachments

GizmoAZ (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 11 May 2002 08:29:34 -0700

I'm not sure exactly where in Netscape it is you are wanting to cut and paste.  If you want to cut
and pase out of a message you have just received, you have to either click on the forward or reply
button, and then highlight the text you want to cut, hit control X, or Edit --> Cut , then move
your cursor to where you want to move the text to and hit control V, or Edit--> Paste.  Is this
what you are talking about.  Until you have highlighted the text you want to cut and paste the
option will not show up as available to do so in the menu.
-----
Chat with you later...
-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 250 roses and over 160 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
                     ***** Year of the Rose, 2002! *****
-----
 Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk ?