Re: [gardeners] Weekend in the garden

gizmoaz (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 13 May 2002 13:55:56 -0700

Speaking of figs! ;)  Does anyone know how big the dwarf figs will get?  If I bought one, would I be able to put it in a large container and
grow it?  I absolutely love fresh figs, more so than I do the dry ones! :)

--
Chat with you later...
-----

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 250 roses and over 160 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
                     ***** Year of the Rose, 2002! *****

  I've learned.... That when you're in love, it shows.