Re: [gardeners] OT: long distance telephone providers

Sherryl Fawx (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:38:37 -0700

Hi George,
DH & I also got fed up with the LD providers.  We now use cell phones for
making long distance calls and use the land lines for local and incoming
calls.  It's only been a couple of months but seems to be working OK so
far.  We looked at a bunch of providers and chose one which had a good
family plan and wide coverage (Verizon).

Sherryl