Re: [gardeners] Re: OT: long distance telephone providers

Wed, 15 May 2002 15:35:42 -0500

I've had Cingular since it was BellSouth Mobility, prior to SW Bell getting with them on cells. Our
deal is $49.95 a month for two phones sharing 250 rollover minutes a month. Both phones have call
waiting, call forwarding, and three way conference. Mine has voice and alphanumeric mail and caller
ID. Both have nationwide long distance for free, if we're at home, otherwise it costs. I just don't
want to use the cell phones for LD use.

George