Re: [gardeners] Wednesday, pretty close to the garden

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:04:10 -0500

Shucks Margaret, why don't you just speak up there? <VBG> You and I are old enough to remember the
NEBC (No Europeans Before Columbus) group of historians, archaeologists, anthropologists too. Now it
is accepted theory that yes, Virginia, there were Europeans in the New World before Chris Columbus,
also Asians and possibly Africans. Australian Aborigines, I would doubt that myself. Pacific
Islanders, no doubt at all.

George