Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden/lima beans

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:46:21 -0500

These are some sort of bush lima. We used the last of the seed this spring and Miz Anne tossed the
package. Most likely Fordhook's from Burpee's but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. We've tried growing
lima's pretty often and it's an iffy proposition as to whether they will fill out or not. I think
limas are more dependent upon weather variables than other beans.

George