Re: [gardeners] Tapping my expert resources!

Sherryl Fawx (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:19:21 -0700

How many tomato plants do you have?  I usually just hand-pick the
hornworms.  Also, the birds  *love* them.  They sit on the tops of the
tomato cages keeping a closer watch than I can.  It's fun to see them
guarding my garden.

Sherryl