Re: [gardeners] typhoon in the garden

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:28:07 -0500

Sounds loverly Lucinda, I'm glad you've found a new home and are working up a garden. How soon can
you handle houseguests? Just joking of course but maybe a gaggle of gardeners would be good to help
with the renovation. If they show up with their own garden tools and some neat straw hats naturally.
Too bad we're not closer, I'm a fair hand at plumbing and electrical work but a very poor carpenter.

George