Re: [gardeners] Re: typhoon in the garden

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:30:11 -0500

We're going to put in Pergo Presto, a floating wood laminate floor that each piece locks to the
next. I don't remember the thickness but think it's about what you're looking for. It costs about
$2.98 per square foot locally but can be self-installed with minimal tools. We're trying to get rid
of most of the "soft" floors due to allergies both of us have developed. When we took up the top
carpet layer there was enough dust under it we had to vacuum before we could take up the next carpet
layer. We both wore dust masks throughout the demolition.

George