Re: [gardeners] Re: typhoon in the garden

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:52:26 -0500

The manufacturer is Graham & Brown and the paper is called "Wall Liner and Ceiling Paper." Label
says, "Pre-pasted, ideal for applying over paneling, cracked surfaces or any interior wall or
ceiling. Easy to hang. Can be painted. Can be wall papered over. Roll covers 11 yards by 20.5 inches
so a little goes a pretty good way. I got it at Home Depot but it's probably carried by other
vendors.

George