Re: [gardeners] Dahlia woes

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:02:36 -0500

The temperatures you describe are our normal summer weather only with higher humidity. Most of our
annuals have turned brown at the bottom and middle by now with the stem still green and the blooms
still on them. It's a natural thing here what with the heat. I've never seen a virus on them do that
unless they get wrinkled, striped, etc. as viruses do first.

Could it just be summer wilt?

George