Re: Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden of downpour

tr1ulium@bellsouth.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 9:44:33 -0400

Might also call ahead and ask them to set aside more time for your appt.

Seems like I always have to make one appt. for the "evaulation," then another for the actual procedure.  When the dermatologist decided I needed to have a few moles removed, I couldn't get an another appt. until a month later! When he finally removed them, it took barely 15 minutes.   Sort of aggravating when you have to take off work, drive a long distance, etc.  And pay for several visits instead of one.

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net