RE: [gardeners] Hey George

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:57:09 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C26A02.743E1620

I agree with Harry. Time to get out of Dodge. Lili is now a strong category
3. I have a friend on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain who usually rides
out these things -- but he says he won't try a strong category 3.
Particularly since it appears he'll be in the northeastern quadrant.

Rosemary
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Harry Boswell
  Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 10:14 AM
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
  Subject: [gardeners] Hey George

  I think it's time you headed inland.

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C26A02.743E1620

I=20 agree with Harry. Time to get out of Dodge. Lili is now a strong = category 3. I=20 have a friend on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain who usually rides = out these=20 things -- but he says he won't try a strong category 3. Particularly = since it=20 appears he'll be in the northeastern quadrant.

Rosemary