Re: [gardeners] Lemon Trees/Meyer

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:07:21 -0500

Everything I've read on the Ponderosa says it is most likely a natural
sport and not a true lemon as Olin says. Still, for my climate and soil
it does a jam up job. Somewhere around here I've got a digital photo of
me holding up two large Ponderosa lemons and they're about half the size
of my 7 1/2 hat size head. <VBG>

George