Re: [gardeners] still no frost!

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:31:49 -0600

Bah! We have not only had our first frost but many days of hard freeze.
Needless to say my garden looks terrible. BUT for some reason there are
tomato plants that are still thriving. Go figure. I have a question about
my daughter's hibiscus 'tree'. It was in the rain for a few days, then
before the first frost we brought it in here. It has a few buds and will
bloom, but most the leaves are turning yellow. Not overwatering or
underwatering, so what gives?

Janni