Re: [gardeners] Garden special on TV sunday

M T (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 05:52:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Margaret,
 Thanks for the heads up! I had a chance to visit a few years ago. It's
an incredible place.
 Looking forward to seeing what they choose to showcase. There's a lot
to see.

 The neighborhood outside the Arboretum isn't too bad, but it's far
from perfect. Have plenty of gas and a good map well beforehand if you
get a chance to go. It is well worth the trip!

Matt in Norfolk, Va.    USDA zone 8