Re: [gardeners] Getting ready already

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 08:26:20 -0600

I shoot for 30 grams but days like today will eat much more. I do use
insulin and glucophage tablets both, 1500 mg glucophage daily in three
doses plus anywhere from 60 to 100 units of 70/30 insulin. Splenda is
one to one with sugar and, as I understand it, is actually made from
sugar. I have substituted it with great success in a number of simple
recipes. Just started using Splenda three months ago when it became
available locally. Prior to that I used saccharin.

George