Re: [gardeners] In the garden wannabe

Jann (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:14:47 -0600

Three inches of snow here overnight. My mystery bush started growing again
last week. During a freeze. So there is another clue. It seeds itself, it
doesn't start its growth until late November, and it dies in June/July.
*sigh* Some day I will know!!! My garden is otherwise history. Oh, we also
have a couple impatiens that are still blooming, freeze or no freeze. Go
figure.

Janni