Re: [gardeners] Re:Home Again

Elizabeth (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:45:12 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C2ADBE.F1762B00

Our UPS man that comes by work always has biscuits for our office =
chocolate lab.  She has the figure to prove it!  ;)

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Billie=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 2:35 PM
  Subject: [gardeners] Re:Home Again

  >One time I had a great laugh in Wal-Mart. I saw a UPS man in uniform
  >standing in line to pay for 2 huge boxes of doggie treats. Now guess =
what he
  >was using them for. LOL
  >   Maybe now you know why your dogs like him.
  >
  >Ranchmama
  >Okie zone 7a

  And I thought it was just b/c he visits us so much! :))  LOL about=20
  the doggie treats. I'll have to ask him if that's his secret.

  billie

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C2ADBE.F1762B00

Our UPS man that comes by work always = has biscuits=20 for our office chocolate lab.  She has the figure to prove = it! =20 ;)

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net