Re: [gardeners] Annual rainfall

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:05:53 -0600

Guard rails only where bridges cross them and they usually have water in
them year around. The drainage district is cementing one that runs
behind our church and the rain has been so heavy in the last year that
the contractor is very much behind in his work. Even during a dry year
the drainage ditches have water in them due to the high water table
here.

George