Re: [gardeners] Annual rainfall

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:03:08 -0600

I'm sure they will respond with some loving care and a little root
pruning Marc. We often, in a small way, take home throw away plants from
the nurseries here. They usually come right back but, if they don't we
only use a little labor.

I've got fresh chile seed of the Longhorn, Aji Limon de Peru, Thai Hot,
and the New Mexico ristra all drying on paper towels on the kitchen
counter now.

George