Re: Re: [gardeners] a spring full of chores

tr1ulium@bellsouth.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:36:47 -0500

How do you like the aluminum edging?  DH and I were thinking about using some metal edging.  Ease of installation?  Durability?  Does it try to heave back up?  Easy to mow over/next to?

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net