Re: [gardeners] Re:Saturday in the garden

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 09:55:18 -0500

It's a Sunfire, small car with auto and air. She has the money saved for
her insurance and makes enough to pay for gas. She can't start a veggie
stand to sell my produce when she lives 125 miles away and they are
trying to sell their home and move so a garden there is a problem.

George