Re: [gardeners] Tuesday almost in the garden

Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:23:21 -0500

Woke up this morning to temps around 40F and a chill wind blowing. Still
haven't seen the sun due to overcast. Still don't have the spring garden
in the ground as I'm not really sure if spring has sprung. Latest spring
we've seen in the fifteen years we've lived in this town and state. Bah!
Humbug!

George, suffering with a severe sinus infection