RE: [gardeners] New listowner

Anne Green (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:44:46 -0400

First,
George thank you for the years of service you have provided.  We are all
in your debt for your patience and caring in running this list.  Again,
I thank you.

Second,
Welcome Terry, I am sure that we all can look forward to a peaceful and
gardening style time under your reign.  Thanks for taking over.
Annetta