Re: [gardeners] Pre emergent

GizmoAZ (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 06:28:06 -0700

--------------010500080108010105030601

It also comes in Liquid form.  The one I've used in the past is made by
Arizona's Best.  Formerly Monterey Bay.  I like it because it is a
bright shade of yellow.  It helps when you spray it on so that you can
see where you've sprayed and where you've missed by the difference in
color in the two areas. The first rain that comes along removes the
color.  Or if it really annoys you you can wash the color away with your
water wand :)

--
Chat with you later...
Alan