Re: [gardeners] green tomatoes?

Sun, 18 May 2003 09:18:06 -0500

LOL, one little tomato plant, about 12 inches high, has 4 tomatoes the
size of golf balls on it. Had to stake the thing already. Bear in mind
we're much warmer than you are. Although, having lived around DC for a
few years it's hard to believe anyplace could be hotter or more humid
than "Soggy Bottom."

George