Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V2 #1688

M T (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 07:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Penny,

 Tell Jimmy congratulations! It sounds like he will recover quicker
than most people.
 My exwife is a physical therapist. She always enjoyed working with the
people who truly wanted to get better. She used to say 70% of
rehabilitation is being willing to work at it.
 Jimmy obviously is very motivated. <BG> Just make sure he doesn't
overdo it too much.

 Keep us posted on his progress, and don't forget to *MAKE* a little
time for yourself. A small breather can help give you a big boost in
energy.

 Happy fourth!

Matt in Norfolk, Virginia