Re: Re: [gardeners] Sadness in the Monday garden

tr1ulium@bellsouth.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:07:52 -0400

I'm asking you, Kay, just because you seem to know the answer to everything!  On hot days when I'm working outside, sometimes my hands swell up. They start to itch, and feel better if I wash them in cool water, or hold an ice cube.  Often just one hand will do this.

It also happens sometimes (don't laugh) when I get excited, like when I'm shopping and find something I really want.  My hands start to itch, literally, and feel warm and swell a little.  So, it happens when I don't think I've touched anything to have an allergic reaction to.

Anyone have this problem, or know what it might be?

Itchy Fingers Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net