Re: [gardeners] Weekend report

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:55:30 -0500

These are college courses that give her credit for high school too. She
goes to high school during the day and to college at night and some
weekends. I guess they are similar to your A P courses but in reverse,
she actually is enrolled in community college and high school.

Zoe is to be three years old on November 16th, IIRC. Daughter's given
name is Merrie. Merrie Pender to put the two together, named after my
MIL. Both our kids have different names from the mainstream, our son is
Ransome Lafayette, named after my maternal grandfather.

I don't think the kids mind if I tell their names, both are excellent
shots and have carry permits in Texas. <VBG>

George