RE: [gardeners] virus heads-up

Anne Green (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:50:31 -0400

This morning I had 20 messages that my virus scanner deleted the virus
from and another 10 that were bounces from others telling me I have the
virus.  After loads of checking it is not my computer that is infected,
but that of another that is using my address as cover.   I do hope all
of you are virus free also.  Good luck.
Anne in FL