Re: [gardeners] virus heads-up

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:40:32 -0500

Well, I certainly spoke too soon about not getting any of these!! Since I
got home and started checking my mail, I have quarantined 39 of them. I
don't recognize any ISP's or IP's or Users in the headers. Makes me mad
that someone would actually open these!!! I am on an exotic bird list or
two and I suspect someone there opened one and now my received list will be
endless!!!

Janni