Re: [gardeners] virus heads-up

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:55:03 -0500

What version? I use Utilities 2001. I don't like any of the newer ones. If
I had a firewall, there would be a couple sites I couldn't get on. At any
rate, nothing is blocked, but Norton catches them in my email. Let me
look..........Nope, no firewall in 2001. I am not ignorant enough to open
any of these attachments. It is just a nuisance when over 50% of my email
is that stupid virus. And it isn't supposed to peak until Monday! All of
the ones I have been getting have, of course, different sub lines,
different senders, etc, BUT I open the headers and they are all originating
from Tampa Bay.

Janni