Re: [tomato] Leaf curl

robbert@ccnet.com
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 06:33:51 -0800

I have heard too ....much... water causes leaves to ...curl...up.

Too little ....to curl down..... or wilt.

Are you keeping the leaves wet?

I have heard also if the plants were stunted when they were small.....they
will always be stunted in growth. Never will recover.

If this plant young or old was ever stressed.....it will never be the same.

Leaf curl