Re: [tomato] Mycorrhizal Fungi Experiments

Margaret Lauterbach (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:49:44 -0700

At 09:22 AM 2/19/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Louis,
>My garden isn't big--just three 4 X 28-foot beds, and one 2 X 36-foot bed.
>I'm a square foot gardener.  I had terrific luck with eggplant, too, using
>mycorr.  The plant (only one) grew to be 4 feet wide and high. It made it
>through our mild El Nino winter and has put out new growth and is now
>flowering.  I did prune it back to 24 inches in Dec.
>Doreen Howard

Doreen, where do you live that your eggplant overwintered out of doors?
What variety was it?

I've also been curious about where you got seeds for Wonder Lite, purple
Smudge, Schimerg Stoo, Gurnsey Island, White bush and Southern Night
tomatoes. Thanks, Margaret