Re: [tomato] dappling leaves

connie hoy (Tomato@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 20:45:03 -0800

Assuming there is no chlrosis(iron deficient)I have read that a virus in
the plant tissue, sometimes cause loss of pigment/chlorophyll.Beyond
that perhaps others can offer their opinions...Perhaps you have created
a rare varigated tomato form,might be something of value who knows.
Wish you a good tomato season.

Connie Hoy