Re: [tomato] dappling leaves

Terry King (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sat, 28 Feb 98 10:47:19 -0600

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:35:39 -0800, Ian Stoba and Laurie Mandigo-Stoba
wrote:

> I'll definately give more regular feeding a try.  They do seem
>much better than before I fed them last week.

Unless you use quite a bit of manure in your compost it could not have quite
enough nitrogen for tomatoes.  I have been amazed at how much fertilizer little
plants in pots need but then I have a tendancy to start them way to early and
keep them in pots way too long.  Probably comes from being a CA girl in the
cold north, I always want to try to grow things earlier than I should. :-D

Terry King                  North Central Eastern Washington
taeking@televar.com        USDA zone 4, Sunset Zone 1