Re: [tomato] [Fwd: cuban oregano]

Margaret Lauterbach (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 07:15:08 -0600

At 08:51 PM 4/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Bruce,
>
>Sorry I never sent you an update, but it really has hit me. Glad you
>thought to check the hospital. He is in his room and doing well. Still very
>tired and little stregnth, but every day should get better. I don't have
>the phone number right handy, call and they will give it to you. I know he
>would be happy to talk to you.
>
>\again please excuse my lack of manners.
>
>Hope your wife is getting better. It takes its toll on the other family
>members does't it.
>
>Takl again soon, I hope
>
>Joyce

I don't know how I got into this mail loop, but I'm very glad I am.  I was
going to check today with you to see how Chuck is getting along.  It can be
very frightening to see how sick a fellow can be, then recover.  I had a
friend who had a heart transplant, and I was shocked at how very sick he
was, yet expected to get up and walk.  He did recover, and I'm sure Chuck
will now.  It will take a while to see improvement, though.  That was a
very serious surgery.  I'll check back from time to time.  Best, Margaret