Re: [tomato] cross pollination with heirlooms

Lisa Hafey (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 13:55:01 +1000

Hi Chuck!

Here's my address:

58 Farr Street
ROCKDALE  NSW  2216
AUSTRALIA

I have about 160 different varieties of tomato at the moment (I've planted 80
yesterday), quite a lot of them are heirloom.  I hope I won't have any trouble
with them.  Please send me a list of available heirloom varieties, just so I
can see if I've missed any!

Thanks!

Lisa Hafey