Re: [tomato] Tomato watering - PH - plant food

lcc (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:30:51 +0800

Hi,
I am also a new tomato grower, 3 months so far.

My tomatoes are not doing quite well, most will split when it starts to ripe,
others will have little black spots.

I am getting fed up with all those suckers. If I don't look out for them for a
week, they grow bloody big.