Re: [tomato] Tomato Digest V1 #154

margaret lauterbach (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 07:41:17 -0700

At 12:20 PM 2/26/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I've been growing beef steak tomato's for several years... mainly because my
>wife really likes them.  I retired last year and started one of those "honey
>do" projects of transplanting all my raspberry plants.  A friend gave me
>some Bio-Vam mycorrhiza he had obtained from his friend, Mike Brock, who is
>the inventor of the product.

I thought it was a natural product.  If so, Mr. Brock did not "invent" it.

>For the first time in years, I was really having a lot of fun gardening.  I
>noticed something else as time progressed last year.... the weeds were going
>away.  I didn't pull a single dandelion out of my Raspberry patches last
>year... they don't like to grow where mycorrhiza is plentiful.  I put that
>stuff on my lawn and I found only four small dandelions in the lawn all
>summer long.  I have so many stories about this stuff and my observations
>that I could fill a book with all the experiences.  I'm really looking
>forward to this coming season.

How in the world does this root enhancer tell a weed from a "plant"?
Everything except weeds grow like crazy when this mycorrhiza is added?  I'm
sorry, but since you're selling the product, this sounds a lot like spam.
You could have privately answered the query.  Margaret L