Re: [tomato] ATT: Chuck W (re: Chinese Lantern Tomato)

Saulth (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:46:36 -0400

Date sent:      	Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:51:20 -0400
From:           	ChuckWyatt/Md/Z7 <ChuckWyatt@compuserve.com>
Subject:        	[tomato] ATT: Chuck W (re: Chinese Lantern Tomato)
To:             	"INTERNET:Tomato@GlobalGarden.com" <Tomato@GlobalGarden.com>
Send reply to:  	Tomato@GlobalGarden.com

> Hi  Kimberlee,
>
> If I remember correctly, you are growing a tomatillo, not a tomato, right?

Nope, it's a tomato.  There were pics of the tomatoe, both whole
fruit & one cut open.  Did you see them?

> If so the genus is probably Physalis Ixocarpa although there are other
> variants.

Hmm...since it's not a tomatillo, I guess this is out?

Thanx!

Blessings,
Kimberlee
"It was only after their population of fifty mysteriously shrank
 to eight, that the other seven dwarfs began to suspect Hungry."