RE: [tomato] Tomato Digest (cherry tomato containers)

Orchid (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sat, 8 May 1999 23:53:47 -0400

Go to Walmart and buy a 14-16 inch self watering plastic pots.  In the
summer you still have to water them every day for full grown tomato plants,
but the reservoir gives you some leeway.  You can plant up to two cherry
tomato plants with good results.  I even planted Santa F1 grape tomatoes and
sun gold tomatoes...looks good so far.  Despite the screaming on this list,
I used miracle gro and SUPERTHRIVE nutritional liquid.  I haven't done any
comparison trials, but I keep giving away the tomatoes I have so much.  Just
for fun, you might want to consider hanging "berry bags".  They worked great
for me.  They have a website under construction at: http://207.18.184.80/
or you can contact the owner at:
PJSFARM@AOL.COM   Paul Legge is a nice guy and he will help you out.  Hope I
was able to help you.