[tomato] Beautiful Pix

Orchid (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:03:40 -0400

I just received my copy of 100 heirloom tomatoes, and the pictures alone are
worth the price of the book.  I will enjoy reading it.  I just planted two
"heatwave" tomato plants I purchased locally.  I don't know how they will
make out, my other tomato plants I planted the beginning of the year are on
their way out.  Everyone was jealous when I enjoyed my early tomatoes, but
now you guys are having your season while mine is decreasing.

How about those above 100 degree temps in the NorthEast?  I tell my
friends....come on down to chilly Florida!

Pete, Zone 10, South Florida