Re: [tomato] Gardens alive?

Kristina Fritz (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:33:35 -0800 (PST)

You stated they don't specify "Organic" and that they
don't provide NPK.  I corrected you.  I have not asked
for precise ingredients, because I have been given no
reason to be cynical or mistrustful of the company.

I smell blood meal in the Tomatoes Alive!.  That's
probably the chief ingredient providing the nitrogen.
And YES, if you want to know, you ought to ASK before
you say bad things about a person or company.