[tomato] FW: [TomatoFanatics] Birds Stimulating Plants?

Pete (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:37:32 -0500

Peter,  South Florida,  Zone 10

Orchid@ispchannel.com
Videoman@ispchannel.com
Videomaker2000@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ovgguru@aol.com [mailto:ovgguru@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 8:21 AM
To: TomatoFanatics@onelist.com
Subject: [TomatoFanatics] Birds Stimulating Plants?

From: ovgguru@aol.com

   Any comments on this? Someone referred to me from my website sent this...

>About 4 or 5 years ago I read an article about bird calls stimulating plant
growth. The article stated that certain frequencies stimulate  pores in
leaves to open wider and allow CO2 and Oxygen to flow more readilly during
photosynthesis.  Their was also a resource for bird calling tapes and a
foliar spray made from kelp that someone had great success with.  He was
also
selling a report of the 15 or so years of reserch he has done on the
subject.

I suggested the idea to my daughter as a science fair project, promising her
I could deliver on the resource material.  Plants are doing great but can't
find any resource material.
Does any of this ring a bell with anyone? Can someone help with some info on
the subject. Any help will be appreciated.

Beverly
The Organic Vegetable Gardening Guru/zone 7 GA
http://members.aol.com/ovgguru/ovgguru.html

DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2120/6/_/687724/_/953299283/