Re: [tomato] Tomato Digest V1 #404

Rose Miller (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 11:59:21 -0500

Seems as if I am joining the crowd with early yellowing of
leaves....from my book, it looks like "grey leaf spot"????
Lower leaves yellow and dry up and have round spots on them.
I am using the red plastic mulch  (I really LOVE it)..except for weeds
I'm in St.Louis area so lots of rain this season...which may be cause
Maybe I have some other disease???
Is it too late to do anything to save plants?
Production is great however
Thanks for all the good info on this board...It really helps me a lot.
Rose